Camaraderie Foundation challenges you to
“Walk, Run or Ruck a Mile in Their Boots”
By participating in the
2020 Ruck Sack Race
presented by RTIC
Join us for a 5k walk, run or ruck and – brand new in 2020 – a kid’s FUN RUN!
Participation has never been easier!
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Register your organization, your team, yourself and/or your friends and family!
2. Choose your route - choose your location - choose the date and the time!
3. Walk, run or ruck your 5K race anytime between November 1 - 30, 2020.
4. Share your photos on social media using the #RuckSackRace.
All registrants will receive:
1. A commemorative finisher’s medal
2. A race bib
3. A special gift from RTIC
4. A downloadable finisher's certificate
5. A link to purchase discounted tickets from SeaWorld Orlando.
Race packets will be mailed starting on October 20th, 2020.
After October 20th, race packets will be mailed within 10 business days of registration.
Peer to Peer Fundraising
Join us at JustGiving.com for some fun crowd fundraising. Just click here.
*Participation as a Warrior includes carrying a 35 pound ruck sack – the ultimate challenge!
The race will totally virtual.
More information to come on how to track and report your time.
Uploading your time is optional.
The links for SeaWorld will be emailed within 72 hours of registration.
Sponsorship Opportunities and Benefits
It is not too late to become a sponsor for the Ruck Sack Race.